Over the years, many patients and professionals not living close to Dr. Weddle have asked for an evaluation of their situations and suggest a treatment approach. If you would like Dr. Weddle’s professional opinion and recommendations regarding your situation, or if you are a dental professional who would like an opinion on a case, please send the following information via email, google drive, USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.:
1. A completed Medical History Form found, Dental History Form, Confidential Information Form on our website
2. A detailed description of your primary reason for your consultation, including any specific questions or concerns.
3. Current gallery of 8 pictures (profile, frontal non-smiling, frontal smiling, left & right side pictures of the teeth, upper & lower occlusal pictures of the teeth) These do not have to be taken by a dentist but can be taken with a cell phone.
4. If easily available, a current panoramic x-ray
5. If easily available, a current cephalometric/lateral head x-ray
6. If available, any previous x-rays &/or pictures that would help document changes that have occurred over time
7. Any additional details of your medical/dental history that may help Dr. Weddle understand your situation
8. If available, tomograms (x-rays of the temporomandibular joints or TMJ) if pertinent
After we receive your information, we will contact you to schedule a consultation. Long distance consultations usually last approximately 45 minutes and take place on select Fridays. Pictures & x-rays will not be returned.
There is a fee of $300.00 for this service.
Follow-up virtual consultations are available to discuss your case. If you would like to have a follow-up virtual consultation to discuss specific questions or next steps in your treatment, we are able to schedule it on select Fridays. The fee for follow-up consultations is $85.00 for 15-20 minute follow-up sessions. Please send any additional information since the last time you saw Dr. Weddle. Ideally, we will receive this information 2 weeks prior to your scheduled consultation. Please contact us at (908) 561-0225 or email@example.com if you have any questions or want to email information. We’re very much looking forward to speaking with you!