Reema Patel, RDH
Reema has been an integral member of the Great Smiles team for 9 years and has been working in the dental field for 20 years. As a Registered Dental Hygienist, she promotes whole body health by focusing on patients’ oral health.
Reema’s love for learning allows her to grow her professional and technical skills and knowledge in the dental field. She has participated in multiple continuing courses and educational workshops. She believes that by constantly advancing her knowledge, she is able to better serve patients and make a positive difference in their lives.
During her free time, Reema enjoys being active outdoors with her son, traveling with her family and going to the gym.
- Jacksonville Florida Community College, Associate in Applied Science
- Periodontal Disease
- Implant Management
- Myobrace Myofunctional Therapy Educator
- TMJ management in Pediatric and Adult Patients
- Identifying craniofacial Risk Factors for Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) in Pediatric and Adult Patients
- Oral Appliances as an Alternative and Adjunctive Treatment to CPAP Patients with OSA
- CAMBRA- Caries (Cavity) Management by Risk Assessment
- Saliva Quality and Bacterial Testing for Caries (Cavity) Prevention and Management
- Management and Maintenance of Healthy Gum Tissues Around Implants
- Management of complex medical conditions for dental treatment
- Safe and effective over the counter and prescription tooth whitening protocols
- Dental Sleep Medicine
- Management of Dental Emergencies
- Dental Care and Special Needs Patients
- Helping Your Patients’ Smile Last Longer: Management and maintenance of oral hygiene in complex cosmetic and reconstructive dental cases in order to make them last as long as possible.