Jennifer Reis Sagumeri, RDH
Jennifer has been working in the dental field for 14 years. As Great Smiles’ Registered Dental Hygienist and Dental Sleep Medicine Coordinator for 2 years, she considers helping patients achieve better and healthier smiles as her privilege and responsibility.
She actively upholds the philosophies of the practice by gently and thoroughly treating patients and at the same time, educating them regarding their oral and overall health. According to Jennifer, it is essential “that our patients understand what we are seeing and why we are recommending treatment. We will always put our patient’s best interest first and guide them towards not only better oral health but better OVERALL health.”
In her free time, Jennifer loves spending time with her husband, daughter and their two French Bulldogs. An avid gardener, Jennifer especially enjoys the summer time because it’s perfect for planting vegetables and flowers.
- Middlesex County College, Associate in Applied Science
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Soft Tissue Management
- Periodontal Disease
- Implant Management
- Myobrace Myofunctional Therapy Educator
- TMJ management in Pediatric and Adult Patients
- Identifying craniofacial Risk Factors for Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) in Pediatric and Adult Patients
- Oral Appliances as an Alternative and Adjunctive Treatment to CPAP Patients with OSA
- CAMBRA- Caries (Cavity) Management by Risk Assessment
- Saliva Quality and Bacterial Testing for Caries (Cavity) Prevention and Management
- Management and Maintenance of Healthy Gum Tissues Around Implants
- Management of complex medical conditions for dental treatment
- Safe and effective over the counter and prescription tooth whitening protocols
- Dental Sleep Medicine
- Management of Dental Emergencies
- Dental Care and Special Needs Patients
- Helping Your Patients’ Smile Last Longer: Management and maintenance of oral hygiene in complex cosmetic and reconstructive dental cases in order to make them last as long as possible.