Dr. Jean McCrossan
Dr. McCrossan is committed to providing excellent care to improve the oral health of patients without any compromise. Her goal is to foster patient relationships, based upon mutual trust and respect. She believes that the best way to eliminate many of the problems patients experience is through preventive dentistry, emphasizing regular cleanings and check-ups, patient home care and timely intervention.
Dr. McCrossan joined the Great Smiles of New Jersey family in 2015, and is excited to work with the experienced and caring staff to continue the legacy of exceptional care and treatment. She understands that oral health is a direct reflection of systemic health, and she takes a comprehensive and integrative approach to patient care.
Dr. McCrossan prides herself on keeping up with the ever-changing profession of dentistry by regularly attending post-doctoral education and training. With her warm personality and compassionate care, she strives to provide a comfortable environment with which to build lasting relationships with her patients.
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Doctor of Dental Surgery; Member of the Gamma Pi Delta Prosthodontic Honor Society, Recipient of the Dr. Irwin Quinn Memorial Award
- General Practice Residency Program at Newark Beth Israel, one of the largest and most comprehensive General Dental Residency programs in the nation, Served as Chief Resident, Recipient of the Resident of the Year Award
- The College of the Holy Cross, Bachelor of Arts in Studio Art and Pre-Medical Studies
- Member of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the New Jersey Dental Association
- Grassroots Study Club
Dr. McCrossan loves spending time with her husband and their two daughters. Her hobbies include drawing, knitting, and traveling. She is actively involved in local charities and, as the wife of a military officer, especially enjoys devoting time to veteran causes.
As a general dentist, she believes that her role is to be a resource for her patients in their general oral health.
New Jersey Monthly’s Top Dentist in 2017
Congratulations to Dr. Jean McCrossan for being named one of New Jersey Monthly Magazine’s Top Dentists in 2017. Dr. McCrossan was voted by her peers and chosen by a professional advisory board comprised of 20 previous Top Dentists. To learn more about this prestigious award, please visit New Jersey Monthly Magazine. Dr. McCrossan was also named NJ Monthly’s Top Dentist in 2016.